Friday, March 23, 2007

Whitney realized something today

Whitney realized something today.... So last night I had some friends over...another couple that Brandon and I have grown up with (they know who they are if they are reading this)

While they were over they helped me come to a realization. Though they don't know they helped me, they did.

My one friend, she has come along way... she used to be this closed shell that didn't really "have fun"... but now, she's older, and is WAY more open than she used to be, and I like that in her because she's finally confident in herself enough to be silly and sexy and NOT care about what anyone thinks. (the blonde is coming out haha)


She is acting , now, how I used to act when I was 17.


This is what I realized.... For the past couple months, Ive been listening to music ive never listened to before, talking and acting so mature JUST because I wanted people to think highly of me....

well (excuse my language) SCREW THAT.

I grew up knowing and learning about cars /trucks. I grew up LOVING racing, and mud. I grew up around country music. I grew up around lots of farms. I grew up horse back riding and getting dirty. I grew up loving the smell of horse manure. I grew up climbing tree's, getting sap all over me and not caring, working on cars. I grew up a major tom boy. That is what is REALLY inside of me.

I don't know why Ive been acting like this intellectual, mature, girl... because honestly, i HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!

So, I'm am proud to say that I'm bringing the "old" whitney out and just being who I was born to be! A tom boy lol

I can't help that I like country music and not that stupid silly shit. I can't help that I rather go see cars race and get all smashed up then go see a movie. I can't help that I rather be working under a truck than going to get my nails done. I can't help that I want a bronco jacked on 33's instead of a car. I can't help that I don't spend 3 hours getting ready. It only takes me 15 mintes (if that) and I'm out the door. I don't have to impress anyone, I'm married to the MAN of my DREAMS and he is really happy that I'm going to be myself for now on. I love you Brandon!!!


So, I want to thank my friends for showing me that I need to be myself..... and if I act too much like a tom boy... well shove it because that is who I am. I came into this world tom boyish, and I'm going out that way.

1 comment:

EntropicDesign said...

I look forward to seeing the old Whitters again :)